Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grabbed my attention - #7 5090 podcast

Episode 7 of the 5090 Podcast Show is where T.C. Elliott plays songs that grabbed his attention recently. 


In today's episode, you'll hear:

Circle Me by Ross Durand  
Yella Motor by Gerrybhoy 
The Isle of May by Paul Milne 
My Robot Mind by Backward Binoculars 
Losing Time by Helen 
Tweedledee by PhilKMills 
I Don't Care by Nuerdetjuligen 
Cathedral Steps by Mark L Berry and Don "Lefty" Williams, Vocals by Errol 
A Reason To Believe by T.C. Elliott



For the latest and greatest, interesting and entertaining snippets on fiftyninety, this is where you need to be.


Listen to the mp3


Do you have questions/comments/suggestions? Leave them in the comments below... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay more podcasts! I just finished listening to #5 on Monday and I was like "Aaawwww... no more new podcasts for a while..." but then T.C. saves the day!

Post a Comment